TradingBee.in (Hereinafter TradingBee) is a Trading analysis and order routing platform for Stocks,Derivatives and Commodities.TradingBee depends or uses SEBI Research Analysts for Technical reports and Broker API for order execution.
ACCEPTING TERMS & PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
TradingBee is a product owned by GeeNee Fintech Pvt Ltd (hereafter GeeNee Fintech).
● GeeNee Fintech is constantly improving and innovating in order to provide the best experience for users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which GeeNee Fintech provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
● As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that GeeNee Fintech may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at GeeNee Fintech's sole discretion, without prior notice.
You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform GeeNee Fintech when you stop using the Services.
● You acknowledge and agree that if GeeNee Fintech disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details, or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
● You acknowledge and agree that while GeeNee Fintech may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by GeeNee Fintech at any time, at GeeNee Fintech's discretion.
USE OF THE SERVICES BY YOU
● In order to use GeeNee Fintech Services, you will need to provide your personal information. You agree that any information you give to GeeNee Fintech will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
● You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
● You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by GeeNee Fintech, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with GeeNee Fintech. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
● You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
● Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with GeeNee Fintech, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
● You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that GeeNee Fintech has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which GeeNee Fintech may suffer) of any such breach. ●TradingBee is using Broker APIs to provide real-time data for analysis and is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of the data. Your holdings and positions are purely directed by the broker.● Paper Trading program with TradingBee is just a training tool for traders. It has nothing to do with real-time trading or exchange. It cannot be used for any purpose other than learning.● TradingBee platform should be used only for your trading analysis and execution. You are not supposed to use it for portfolio management, Money managing, tips selling, bucket trading, etc.TradingBee authors have full authority to suspend such accounts.
GENERAL INVESTMENT DISCLOSURE
All information present on TradingBee platform is to help investors and traders in their decision making process and shall not be considered as a recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. Investors are responsible for their investment decisions and are responsible to validated all the information used to make the investment decision.
Investor should understand that his/her investment decision is based on personal investment needs and risk tolerance, and performance information available on TradingBee platform is one among many other things that should be considered while making an investment or trading decision. Past performance does not guarantee future returns and performance of TradingBee Strategies or ideas or any investment you make on the platform are subjected to market risk.
The contents and data available on TradingBee platform, provided third party analysts and certin tools are numbers and rationale are for information and illustration purposes only. Performance numbers are recorded as per the signal creation methodology and do not include the impact of transaction fee and other related costs. Data used for calculation of historical returns and other informations are provided by Broker API and third party data vendors or exchange webistes directly, and has neither been audited nor validated by GeeNee Fintech.
Investors should be aware that system responses, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that GeeNee Fintech, its subsidiaries, Its directors or shareholders, its employees and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
● Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
● Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
● Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit GeeNee Fintech’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
● You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "As is" and “as available.”
● In particular, GeeNee Fintech, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
Your use of the services will meet your requirements,Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, andThat d efects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
● Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
● No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GeeNee Fintech or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
● GeeNee Fintech further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The services and investments referred to in TradingBee platform may have tax consequences and it is important to bear in mind that TradingBee does not provide tax advice. The level of taxation depends on individual circumstances and such levels and bases of taxation can change. You should consult your own tax advisor in order to understand any applicable tax consequences
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Eranakulam, Kerala , India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website/webapp. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions,including without limitation this paragraph.
REFUND POLICY & SUBSCRIPTION CANCELLATION
● For paid services - you can choose from different subscription plans mentioned in TradingBee.in using Razorpay payment Gateway or other payment methods.
● You can terminated the service initiated whenever necessary, but she/he cannot claim back any amount paid as subscription,tax etc. No refund will be issued.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and TradingBee
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our TradingBee software/App ("Software") directly from TradingBee.
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the TradingBee Software. It provides a license to use the TradingBee software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
If you register for a free trial of the TradingBee software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking "accept" or installing and/or using the TradingBee software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by TradingBee herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any TradingBee updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
TradingBee hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the TradingBee software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the TradingBee software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the TradingBee software.
You are not permitted to:
TradingBee shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of TradingBee.
TradingBee reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to TradingBee.
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.