INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
● If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
● When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information.
● We may also collect Personal Information on the Site or through the Services when we make clear that are we are collecting it and you voluntarily provide it.
● We may collect Personal Information from you, phone, e-mail address, whtaspp/telegram id when you create an Account.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
●Since we are providing our services with Broker API, we may collect your basic details given by the broker. ● To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and domain name.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, Personal Information you submit to us regarding you or your company is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use such Personal Information in the following ways:
● to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
● to identify you as a user in our system;
● to provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
● to provide the Services you request;
● to improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
● to send you transactional e-mail notifications,whtaspp/sms/telegram alerts
● to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes;
CREATION OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as the name) that makes the information personally identifiable to the data subject. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation.GeeNee Fintech reserves the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to
third parties at its sole discretion.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
GeeNee Fintech is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while GeeNee Fintech uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, GeeNee Fintech cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
LAST UPDATED ON 22-Nov-2023